PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — As the days have gone on, a lot of kids are asking a lot of questions about the crisis and their current situations. Dr. Traci Richards is the Director of Behavioral Health at Chesapeake Regional Healthcare and she joined us with some advice on how to speak to your kids about the current situation.
MORE FROM HRS:
- Legal Matters: Kalfus & Nachman Cares About Shelter Animals!
- Live Music Friday: Logan Vath
- Too Hot or Too Cold? Hybrid Air Can Make Your Home Feel Just Right!
- Just in Case You Have to ‘Camp Out’ in Line to Vote This Year!
- Find Your Perfect Musical Match!