PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Working our way through the ongoing coronavirus crisis means working from home for many people and there’s a lot of talk that remote working is here to stay. The Career Engineer, Francina Harrison joined us with some tips on working from home.
Connect with Francina Harrison, The Career Engineer at TCENOW.com or call (757) 745-4T-C-E
You can also find her on social media and don’t forget to sign up for T-C-E Friday Updates and get a weekly career and business boost loaded with tips and resources.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Back to School Fashion Trends
- Norfolk mother and daughter host community bike ride to raise awareness about Dyslexia
- Career Engineer: When An Interview Is More Than and Interview!
- Getting Ready for Virtual Learning
- Military Minute: Purple People!