PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore has supplied nearly 6.5 million meals and they could not have done this without the help of volunteers. Find out more in this week’s Reck on the Road.
Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck on the Road: Capstone Mushroom
- Reck on the Road: Wounded Warriors Surfing
- Reck On the Road: SEVA Foodbank Volunteers
- Reck On the Road: ‘The Road to Cabazon’
- Reck On the Road: Desk Building