PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – The oyster is one of the most important living beings in the Chesapeake Bay. Thanks to a collective effort from man and mother nature, the oyster is making a thriving comeback all across the bay and here along local rivers. Rachel Clark from the Virginia Aquarium joined us with everything you need to know in this week’s Reck on the Road.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck On the Road: ‘The Road to Cabazon’
- Reck On the Road: Desk Building
- Reck On the Road: Remembering Fred Britton
- Reck on the Road: Butterflies
- Reck on the Road: Lotus Flower