PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks of North Carolina share an incredibly rich surfing history. Much of that shared history can be found in the new book, “Surfing Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks,” by local surfing historian Tony Lillis.
Find out more in this week’s Reck on the Road.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck On the Road: Tidewater Summer League
- Reck on the Road: Local Surfing History
- Reck on the Road: Crabbing the Lynnhaven River
- Reck on the Road: The Batmobile
- Reck on the Road: Downtown Sound