PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – If you need a break from the chaos of the big city, you can find peace and quiet in cozy Edenton, North Carolina. This quaint little stop along the Albemarle Sound is the definition of small-town USA. Not only does Edenton have great history and southern charm, it’s home to the Edenton Steamers baseball team. Find out more in this week’s Reck on the Road.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck On the Road: Norfolk Street Mural
- Reck on the Road: Capstone Mushroom
- Reck on the Road: Wounded Warriors Surfing
- Reck On the Road: SEVA Foodbank Volunteers
- Reck On the Road: ‘The Road to Cabazon’