PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – We dug up a great story from our archive. Back in 2015, Chris Reckling drove through downtown Norfolk hoping to stumble on some street music and he hit the jackpot when he found Downtown Sound playing across from MacArthur Center.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Pasquotank County commissioners vote to relocate Confederate monument in Elizabeth City
- Male wanted for stealing 12-pack of White Claw on July 4, police say
- Police looking for females accused of assaulting Papa Johns cashier with soda bottle
- More than 200 schools back lawsuit over foreign student rule
- Couple caught on camera defacing Black Lives Matter mural