PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – We dug up a great story from our archive. Back in 2015, Chris Reckling drove through downtown Norfolk hoping to stumble on some street music and he hit the jackpot when he found Downtown Sound playing across from MacArthur Center.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Bill to abolish the death penalty in Virginia passes Senate Judiciary Committee
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Gun-rights group that brought thousands to Richmond for Lobby Day last year returns
- Underground ‘superspreader’ parties busted across Los Angeles area
- Virginia Jan. 18 COVID-19 update: 7,245 new cases after nearly 10K reported Sunday, record 2,000-plus in Hampton Roads