PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Buckeyes, painted ladies, swallowtails and monarchs can all be seen at the Butterfly House at Norfolk Botanical Garden. Now is the best time of year to see these amazing creatures before they take a long winter nap! Find out all about these amazing insects in this week’s Reck on the Road.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck On the Road: ‘The Road to Cabazon’
- Reck On the Road: Desk Building
- Reck On the Road: Remembering Fred Britton
- Reck on the Road: Butterflies
- Reck on the Road: Lotus Flower