PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1938 to provide refuge for migratory birds and act as a critical habitat for all wildlife. Today Back Bay is in great shape and getting help from a new group of citizens which recently formed the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge Society. Find out more in this week’s Reck on the Road.
If you would like to learn more about this group visit, BACKBAYNWRSOCIETY.ORG
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck On the Road: Norfolk Street Mural
- Reck on the Road: Capstone Mushroom
- Reck on the Road: Wounded Warriors Surfing
- Reck On the Road: SEVA Foodbank Volunteers
- Reck On the Road: ‘The Road to Cabazon’