PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1938 to provide refuge for migratory birds and act as a critical habitat for all wildlife. Today Back Bay is in great shape and getting help from a new group of citizens which recently formed the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge Society. Find out more in this week’s Reck on the Road.
If you would like to learn more about this group visit, BACKBAYNWRSOCIETY.ORG
MORE FROM HRS!
- Reck On the Road: Edenton Steamers
- Reck On the Road: Century Plant
- Reck On the Road: Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge Society
- Reck On the Road: Tidewater Summer League
- Reck on the Road: Local Surfing History