PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Dr. Jeffrey Morrison from TPMG Obstetrics and Gynecology says your hospital birth plan can still go as planned, even in the middle of a pandemic. Today, he updated families on the measures being taken in labor and delivery units across Hampton Roads to keep mothers, babies and those who care as safe as possible.
TPMG Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg
This segment of the Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by TPMG Obstetrics and Gynecology.
More From HRS!
- Dominion Energy awards grants to NC nonprofits supporting conservation, environmental education
- Jeep flipped multiple times in OBX crash; teen seriously injured
- Chesapeake launches COVID-19 vaccine information call center, online contact tool
- Virginia getting 16% increase in vaccines from feds, new guidance on 1b, restrictions to stay through February
- Authorities search for woman who reportedly escaped from Virginia jail last year