PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Dr. Jeffrey Morrison from TPMG Obstetrics and Gynecology says your hospital birth plan can still go as planned, even in the middle of a pandemic. Today, he updated families on the measures being taken in labor and delivery units across Hampton Roads to keep mothers, babies and those who care as safe as possible.
TPMG Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg
This segment of the Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by TPMG Obstetrics and Gynecology.
More From HRS!
- Norfolk will no longer drug test all potential employees as marijuana possession becomes legal in Virginia
- Norfolk’s ‘Fairy Tree’ to be added to Historic American Landmark Survey by Library of Congress
- Spelunking through America’s natural wonders: Caverns at Natural Bridge
- ODU will commission independent inquiry into sexual harassment allegations against former visiting professor Blake Bailey
- ‘Blackest Bus in America’ will stop in Richmond for Friday for national voter education, outreach campaign