PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Operation Homefront has named their national Military Children of the Year and two Hampton Roads high school seniors are on the list. Also, “Military Kids Connect” wants parents to know how to keep their military children in touch with other kids who are being raised within the ranks.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show sponsored by Value City Furniture.
More From HRS!
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Tillis introduces bill to honor Capitol police officer, former Ft. Bragg soldier Eugene Goodman with highest civilian honor
- Dominion Energy gives small businesses a boost during the pandemic
- When can I get the COVID-19 vaccine? The latest on availability in Hampton Roads
- 47 Virginia Beach police officers supported protection detail for Biden inauguration