PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Each year thousands of deadly accidents involving cars and tractor-trailers occur. Since trucks are essential for moving goods and cargo, it’s important to learn how we can all share the road. On a new edition of Legal Matters, attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus and Nachman passes along some sound advice on sharing the road.
Kalfus & Nachman
Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com for legal topics and more
If you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Legal Matters: GAP Insurance
- Legal Matters: Sharing the Road With Trucks
- Legal Matters: Flooded Vehicles Do’s and Don’ts
- Legal Matters: Traffic Light Guidelines
- Legal Matters: Pool Safety