PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Now that summer is here, the waterways across Hampton Roads are busy. Personal watercraft are fast, fun, and very dangerous. In this week’s Legal Matters, Attorney Paul Hernandez gave Chris Reckling some advice and tips on how to stay safe on a PWC.
Kalfus & Nachman
Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com for more legal topics, sign up for their newsletter, and check out their blog.
And if you think you need legal help, call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
You can also connect on Facebook and Twitter @KalfusNachman.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Legal Matters: Traffic Light Guidelines
- Legal Matters: Pool Safety
- Legal Matters: Hold the Phone
- Legal Matters: Don’t Wait to Seek Medical Care
- Legal Matters: Personal Watercraft Safety