PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – When the weather warms up, motorcycle enthusiasts head out to enjoy their favorite pass time and some make commuting on two wheels part of their daily routine. Attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus and Nachman says that means all drivers need to pay attention and share the road.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and northeastern North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com for more legal topics, sign up for their newsletter, and check out their blog.
If you think you need legal help, call 1-800 HURTLINE.
You can also connect on Facebook and Twitter @Kalfus Nachman.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus and Nachman.
More From HRS!
- ECP Backpacks Program provides food for local students
- Military Minute: Fit For Duty
- Wholesale Seafood, Curbside Pickup
- Job Training and Re-Education
- Senior Living: Autumn Care of Chesapeake