PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus and Nachman reminded us that getting pulled over while driving under the influence ruins much more than the evening, and is far from the worst thing that can happen. Listen to the latest research on the loss of life and livelihood because of this act, and then plan your festivities with a safe arrival home.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com or call (757) 461-4900
This segment of The Hampton Roads show is sponsored by Kalfus and Nachman.
More From HRS!
- 23-year-old man dead following shooting on Broad Street in Portsmouth
- Crews respond to fire on Brandon Boulevard in Virginia Beach
- Overturned vehicle on I-64 in Newport News closes westbound travel lanes
- Officers, family and friends remember late Officer Katie Thyne
- Man dies in shooting on Jefferson Avenue in Newport News