PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – When you’re buying a vehicle, you will probably be asked if you want to purchase “GAP Insurance.” In this week’s edition of Legal Matters, Attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus & Nachman explains what GAP Insurance is and why you might want to consider it.
Kalfus & Nachman
Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com for legal topics and more.
And if you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Legal Matters: Teen Driver Safety
- Legal Matters: Distracted Driving
- Legal Matters: GAP Insurance
- Legal Matters: Sharing the Road With Trucks
- Legal Matters: Flooded Vehicles Do’s and Don’ts