PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Taking your boat out on the water could be the perfect way to practice social distancing without realizing it! Attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus and Nachman tells us how to pull it off the right way on a new edition of Legal Matters.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com for more legal topics.
And if you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Committee launched encouraging voters vote ‘No’ to Norfolk casino
- Researchers complete survey of new shipwreck in the York River
- Photos: 27 unopened coffins unearthed at Egypt’s Saqqara pyramid
- Nearly 100,000 businesses have permanently closed since March. Yelp says these are the hardest hit shops
- ‘I’m outside your mom’s house’: Woman accused of texting boyfriend before fire that killed mother