PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Taking your boat out on the water could be the perfect way to practice social distancing without realizing it! Attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus and Nachman tells us how to pull it off the right way on a new edition of Legal Matters.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina
Visit KalfusNachman.com for more legal topics.
And if you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Despite ownership questions, Portsmouth councilman proposes moving forward with Confederate monument relocation
- Crewe, VA mayor withdraws request to take Richmond’s Confederate monuments
- ‘These officers were out protecting’: More than $33,000 raised for RPD cops injured in shootout
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation announces new COVID-19 operations update
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19