PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — It is the spring of social distancing and while getting outside is encouraged, you have to stay safe when using the road. In this week’s edition of Legal Matters, attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus & Nachman shares a few tips on what to know before you get outside.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina Visit Kalfus Nachman.com for more legal topics, sign up for their newsletter and check out their blog.
And if you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS:
- SpaceX, NASA monitoring weather for targeted launch of historic crewed mission on Saturday
- Portsmouth man charged for alleged involvement in fentanyl distribution conspiracy
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Man charged in connection with Langley Federal Credit Union fraud scheme
- The pop-up sandbar beach at Craney Island in Portsmouth is off-limits