PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — It is the spring of social distancing and while getting outside is encouraged, you have to stay safe when using the road. In this week’s edition of Legal Matters, attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus & Nachman shares a few tips on what to know before you get outside.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina Visit Kalfus Nachman.com for more legal topics, sign up for their newsletter and check out their blog.
And if you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS:
- Lottery system to decide if some students continue virtual learning at Old Donation School in VB
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Nigerian state says rapists will face surgical castration
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?