PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — It is the spring of social distancing and while getting outside is encouraged, you have to stay safe when using the road. In this week’s edition of Legal Matters, attorney Paul Hernandez from Kalfus & Nachman shares a few tips on what to know before you get outside.
Kalfus & Nachman Attorneys at Law
Serving Virginia and Northeast North Carolina Visit Kalfus Nachman.com for more legal topics, sign up for their newsletter and check out their blog.
And if you think you need legal help… call them at 1-800 HURTLINE.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Kalfus & Nachman.
MORE FROM HRS:
- Hampton men’s hoops team pausing program after positive virus test
- ‘Rolling 4 the 2a’: Local activists travel to Richmond on Lobby Day for gun rights
- No injuries reported after fire in hotel room in Virginia Beach
- LIVE: DC parade celebrates iconic civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
- Man shot on Portsmouth Blvd. in Chesapeake