PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – March is National Nutrition Month and joining us today in the kitchen was Kirsten Romero and Caitlyn Allen from Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia with a low cost and healthy meal option for seniors and anyone on a budget. Kirsten made a Tex-Mex Black Bean & Chicken Wrap.
March For Meals with Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia
Volunteer, donate and learn more about Meals on Wheels programs and eligibility. Visit SSSEVA.org/HR MEALS
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia.
MORE FROM HRS:
- In The Kitchen: Smoked Ox Tails
- In The Kitchen: 1608 Crafthouse
- In The Kitchen: Pistachio Pesto Stuffed Chicken
- In The Kitchen: 501 Bar and Grill
- In the Kitchen: Wine Wednesday