PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – We’re in the kitchen with Chef Michael Kellum from Berret’s Seafood Restaurant in Williamsburg! He’s making creme brulee and a special Valentine’s Day themed cocktail, ahead of their Valentine’s specials running this weekend.
Berret’s Seafood Restaurant and Taphouse Grill
Valentine’s specials run Friday through Sunday
Reservations strongly recommended!
And they’re open on Presidents Day!
199 South Boundary Street in Williamsburg
Make your reservation by calling (757) 253-1847.
You can also connect online at Berrets.com
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Berret’s Seafood Restaurant and Taphouse Grill.
- Today’s Takeout: Easter Feast From 1608 Crafthouse!
- Today’s Takeout: Berrett’s Seafood Restaurant and Taphouse Grill
- Chesapeake’s Carolina Cupcakery offering virtual baking classes, facemasks, and DIY baking kits
- Chef Wes Stepp Sends His Best!
- In The Kitchen: Drunken Corned Beef with Bubble and Squeak