PORTSMOUTH, VA. (WAVY) – As one of the newest Emergency Medical Technicians in the Virginia Beach Department of EMS, Andrea Tembreull is happy to be serving her neighborhood and community at the Ocean Park Volunteer Rescue Squad. She says excellent training and support have made her latest adventure a wonderful experience — even in the middle of a pandemic.
More From HRS!
- Outfit For the Whole Family This Halloween
- Neisha Himes: Turning Worry Into Words for all Survivors
- Reck On the Road: Norfolk Street Mural
- Community Connection: Virginia Symphony Orchestra Musicians
- Military Minute: Armed Services Blood Program