PORTSMOUTH, VA. (WAVY) – As one of the newest Emergency Medical Technicians in the Virginia Beach Department of EMS, Andrea Tembreull is happy to be serving her neighborhood and community at the Ocean Park Volunteer Rescue Squad. She says excellent training and support have made her latest adventure a wonderful experience — even in the middle of a pandemic.
More From HRS!
- Discovering Hampton Roads: Student-Inspired Art Walk
- Wounded Warriors Cobia Fishing
- Leading the Bob Ross Legacy
- Live Music Friday: Broadside
- Gotham Chopra: ‘Greatness Code’