PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – From food purchases, to fuel for the trucks that bring resources to the area, food banks have bills to pay and could use your support! Today, Peninsula Foodbank CEO Karen Joyner talks about what a big difference even the smallest donation can make for a hungry community.
Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
Emergency Food Distribution
Tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Todd Stadium in Newport News
Visit HRFoodbank.org or call (757) 596-7188
You can also connect on Facebook at Va Pen Foodbank
More From HRS!
- Fauci, King among People magazine’s ‘2020 People of the Year’
- Newport News to hold ‘drive-in’ ribbon cutting ceremony for opening of new Atkinson Boulevard
- Police: Man reached through open window, grabbed sleeping 14-year-old in North Carolina
- Hawaii couple who tested positive for COVID-19 arrested after boarding flight
- Watch: Grandmother uses table to fight off violent restaurant customer