PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – With so many people spending time at home, you might have a little extra time to get outside and knock out some yard work. If you have indoor or outdoor plants or trees in pots, over time they may get root bound. If a plant becomes root bound and left alone, it could make the plant unhealthy and could even kill the plant. Chris Reckling takes us into his own backyard and gives us a few tips on how to free your plant from becoming root bound.
MORE FROM HRS:
- Today’s Takeout: Virginia Beach Restaurant Association
- Chatting with Joe, About Joe Before Tonight’s Brand New Chicago Fire!
- Facebook is Keeping Neighbors in the Know
- Computer Concepts: Remote Repairs
- Today’s Takeout: Easter Feast From 1608 Crafthouse!