PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Emily Dalton Smith, director of Social Impact for Facebook, shares how the network is making sure people know the needs of their neighborhood. With a new features, residents who live within a few miles of each other can offer or ask for help in these uncertain times.
More From HRS!
- 32-year-old man arrested following stabbing incident in Suffolk
- After 10 On Your Side investigation, Portsmouth Fraternal Order of Police says staffing, pay issues need to be addressed
- United Way of the Virginia Peninsula receives over $1 million for rent, mortgage relief
- Coronavirus Digital Discussion: Who will get another stimulus check and when
- Bridging the gap: Advocacy group 200+ Men calls for safer interactions with police