PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Emily Dalton Smith, director of Social Impact for Facebook, shares how the network is making sure people know the needs of their neighborhood. With a new features, residents who live within a few miles of each other can offer or ask for help in these uncertain times.
More From HRS!
- ‘If you can say you can’t breathe, you’re breathing:’ Mississippi mayor apologizes for tweets on George Floyd
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Son of retired police captain killed by looters pleads: ‘Step back from what you’re doing’
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Virginia Beach man brightens up local skate park