PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — While the coronavirus pandemic has certainly brought out the best in many people, it is also bringing out those who wish to take advantage of people who are fearful and experiencing financial uncertainty. With us today is Vice President of Corporate Security for Dollar Bank Dave Campbell sharing what he sees as certain language and tactics that almost always signal a scam.
Dollar Bank has six offices in Hampton Roads.
Find the location near you by visiting Dollar Bank or call (757) 284-5020.
You can also connect on Facebook and Twitter.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Dollar Bank.
More From HRS!
- Georgia DA granted special grand jury to probe Trump bid to overturn election
- Hot mic catches Biden calling Fox News reporter ‘stupid son of a b—-‘
- Alabama woman loses thousands through Zelle app scam
- How long is omicron’s incubation period?
- First-time speed skaters eager to compete on Olympic stage regardless of restrictions and challenges