PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — While the coronavirus pandemic has certainly brought out the best in many people, it is also bringing out those who wish to take advantage of people who are fearful and experiencing financial uncertainty. With us today is Vice President of Corporate Security for Dollar Bank Dave Campbell sharing what he sees as certain language and tactics that almost always signal a scam.
Dollar Bank has six offices in Hampton Roads.
Find the location near you by visiting Dollar Bank or call (757) 284-5020.
You can also connect on Facebook and Twitter.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Dollar Bank.
More From HRS!
- ‘More white people locking arms with black people today … than I’ve ever seen’: Newport News pastor sees hope
- 1 displaced after fire on Queen Street in Portsmouth
- Minneapolis protester speaks about helping man who drove truck into demonstration
- Hundreds attend Black Lives Matter 757 peace rally and memorial
- 1 flown to hospital, another taken by ambulance, after crash in James City County