PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — While the coronavirus pandemic has certainly brought out the best in many people, it is also bringing out those who wish to take advantage of people who are fearful and experiencing financial uncertainty. With us today is Vice President of Corporate Security for Dollar Bank Dave Campbell sharing what he sees as certain language and tactics that almost always signal a scam.
Dollar Bank has six offices in Hampton Roads.
Find the location near you by visiting Dollar Bank or call (757) 284-5020.
You can also connect on Facebook and Twitter.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Dollar Bank.
More From HRS!
- Netflix releases trailer for Selena Quintanilla series chronicling rise of Tejano superstar
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared