PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — While the coronavirus pandemic has certainly brought out the best in many people, it is also bringing out those who wish to take advantage of people who are fearful and experiencing financial uncertainty. With us today is Vice President of Corporate Security for Dollar Bank Dave Campbell sharing what he sees as certain language and tactics that almost always signal a scam.
Dollar Bank has six offices in Hampton Roads.
Find the location near you by visiting Dollar Bank or call (757) 284-5020.
You can also connect on Facebook and Twitter.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Dollar Bank.
More From HRS!
- Family displaced after car hits house in Suffolk; driver in custody
- Key eviction protections expire June 30; Here’s what tenants should do now
- Ex-wife of MLK assassin arrested in Tennessee on animal cruelty charges
- Mysterious disease blinding birds in several states, leaving them unable to fly
- Anonymous customer leaves $16K tip at restaurant, tells bartender not to ‘spend it all in one place’