PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — If you love the great outdoors but don’t feel like leaving town, check out Hoffler Creek Wildlife Preserve in Portsmouth.
The 142-acre preserve is a sweet escape that the whole family can enjoy. The Hoffler Creek Foundation offers several fun activities throughout the year, from kayaking to birdwatching, and hiking the trails.
Hoffler Creek Wildlife Preserve is free and open to the public Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Passenger dies during Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to Nashville
- Doubt about spam accounts could scuttle Twitter deal, Musk says
- Excellent Educators: Teacher builds relationships with students & community
- ODU earns back-to-back walk-off wins in less than 24 hours
- UVA 2023 football season opener set for Nashville in game versus Tennessee