October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. However, the fight doesn’t stop once November hits.
Women should make sure they’re up to date with their screenings. Luckily, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center is here to make the process a little easier. Here to tell us more is Dr. Ann Wohler.
If you’re interested in scheduling a mammogram appointment or would like more information:
- Call 757-312-6400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Chesapeake Regional Healthcare mammogram webpage.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron dies at 86
- Virginia Jan. 22 COVID-19 update: Virginia surpasses 6,000 COVID-19 deaths, cases down this week
- Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Oregon
- No injuries reported after truck catches fire on N. Military Highway