PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – First Responders answer the call for help while running toward danger, fires, disasters and emergencies. This Wednesday is National First Responders Day and Mid Atlantic Dairy Queen is celebrating today! We found out how you can make a sweet difference from Mid Atlantic Dairy Queen Director of Marketing Matthew Bean, along with Joe Barakey, Vice President of Vigilant Watch.
Mid-Atlantic Dairy Queen First Responders Day is Today!
Free Combo and a Mini Blizzard to first responders in Uniform
Or just treat yourself, because 20 percent of all sales today go to Vigilant Watch.
To find a participating location, visit DQHamptonRoads.com, or connect on social media.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Dairy Queen.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Man accused of attempted home burglary in Virginia Beach
- Police: Gun stolen from unlocked vehicle in Virginia Beach
- Dare County says goodbye to retired deputy sheriff K9 Diablo
- Virginia becomes 16th state to reach 70% of adults with one vaccine; local health experts optimistic
- Police: Cigarette snatcher targets two 7-Eleven stores in Virginia Beach