PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — In 2016, Georgia native Taylor Duncan started Alternative Baseball. It is a league for teens and young adults with autism or special needs, and now, Taylor hopes to start a league here in Hampton Roads.
If you would like to get involved, reach out to Taylor at alternativebaseball.org.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Back to School Fashion Trends
- Norfolk mother and daughter host community bike ride to raise awareness about Dyslexia
- Career Engineer: When An Interview Is More Than and Interview!
- Getting Ready for Virtual Learning
- Military Minute: Purple People!