VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Something in the Water festival organizers are holding a community forum on Thursday to give community and business owners more information about various aspects of the festival.
The forum will give details on the festival site plan, traffic, parking and shuttle plans, convention center programming, community events and overall event timing, according to a Virginia Beach City Government.
It’ll be held at 6:30 p.m. March 5 in the Virginia Beach Convention Center Ballroom.
Before the forum, WAVY received the official map of the festival, which shows three stages this year on the beach.
They’ll be named Poseidon and Neptune for the Greek and Roman names for the god of the sea and Atlantis for the fictional underwater city.
The festival runs the entire week from April 20 to the 26, with the main musical performances from Friday to Sunday. Entertainers like Virginia Beach natives Clipse (brothers Gene “No Malice” Thornton and Terrence “Pusha T” Thornton), Petersburg’s Trey Songz, and Virginia Beach’s own superstar Pharrell Williams are set to hit the stage through the weekend.
Those unable to join in person can watch by livestream at VBgov.com or Facebook.com/CityofVaBeach
- Ohio hospital fires nurse who was caught on camera yelling racial slur
- Baby on board: Florida woman gives birth on pontoon boat on 4th of July
- Coronavirus has ‘stabilized’ in Florida, governor says
- Caesars Entertainment: Not wearing a mask grounds for ‘termination’
- Skull found at Michigan home of man killed in Tennessee officer-involved shooting