VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Something in the Water festival organizers are holding a community forum on Thursday to give community and business owners more information about various aspects of the festival.
The forum will give details on the festival site plan, traffic, parking and shuttle plans, convention center programming, community events and overall event timing, according to a Virginia Beach City Government.
It’ll be held at 6:30 p.m. March 5 in the Virginia Beach Convention Center Ballroom.
Before the forum, WAVY received the official map of the festival, which shows three stages this year on the beach.
They’ll be named Poseidon and Neptune for the Greek and Roman names for the god of the sea and Atlantis for the fictional underwater city.
The festival runs the entire week from April 20 to the 26, with the main musical performances from Friday to Sunday. Entertainers like Virginia Beach natives Clipse (brothers Gene “No Malice” Thornton and Terrence “Pusha T” Thornton), Petersburg’s Trey Songz, and Virginia Beach’s own superstar Pharrell Williams are set to hit the stage through the weekend.
Those unable to join in person can watch by livestream at VBgov.com or Facebook.com/CityofVaBeach
- Ynot Italian restaurant feeds medical staff at local hospital
- Despite services canceled, Chesapeake church choir sings for community
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- I-664 southbound lanes closed in Hampton due to crash; delays expected while State Police investigate
- Virginia launches ‘Restaurant Lovers Takeout Week’ to support business during closures