(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Pixar is featuring its first gay main character in an animated film.
“Out,” a short film released on Disney+ on Friday is a heartwarming nine-minute short.
It’s about a man named Greg who struggles to come out to his mom and dad.
In a magical turn of events, Greg switches bodies with his dog.
In the end, Greg realizes he shouldn’t hide who he is from his parents.
“Out” was directed by Steven Clay Hunter, whose previous Pixar credits include “Finding Nemo” and “Wall-E.”
- Immerse yourself in the great outdoors with Danbury’s state parks, waterfalls, river rapids, hiking trails
- LIVE: Safety concerns persist as IOC says Olympics without fans ‘something we don’t want’
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Blog: Most Areas Need Rain. Chances Increase Soon.