HURRICANE MILLS, Tenn. (WKRN) — Did country legend Loretta Lynn marry Kid Rock over the weekend? Not exactly.
“Sorry girls, he’s taken now!” the 88-year-old country legend wrote on her Facebook page.
Lynn said she was at a vow renewal ceremony over the weekend when “things got crazy.”
She wrote she and Kid Rock “always teased about getting ourselves married” and “the preacher was already there so we had some fun with it.”
Lynn’s social media post received thousands of comments and shares.
- VB City Council debates whether to give citizens power to investigate, discipline police officers
- Suffolk City Council to hold special meeting about city assessor candidates
- Portsmouth interim police chief, City Council discuss gun violence, officer shortage in the city
- Virginia Beach schools to return students with disabilities to in-person learning Dec. 1
- Isle of Wight County Schools creates COVID-19 dashboard, reports positive tests for 3 staff and 6 students