(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. Jazzy’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
What will you be listening to in celebration of Jay-Z’s birthday? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m about to blast “Watch The Throne” on repeat. Happy birthday, Mr. Carter. Thanks for the gift.
- High Rise Bridge expansion to detour motorists around bridge this weekend
- Coats for Families collects hundreds of coats Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 for needy families
- Amber Alert: 2-year-old abducted in Atlanta area
- Virginia Beach Chorale commissioning piece in remembrance of May 31 mass shooting
- Senate leaders looking ahead to possible impeachment trial