CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – A call was put out on Thursday for paid extras to appear in season two of Netflix’s ‘Outer Banks.’
The series begins filming season two in Charleston, South Carolina, on August 31.
According to the casting director, the greatest need will be for teens and young adults, however “there will be plenty of opportunities for all ages to work on the production throughout the duration of filming.”
Extras will be paid $80 per eight-hour workday, and time and a half for every additional hour.
Outer Banks is “an action-adventure mystery teen drama following four best friends.” Season two is expected to pick up where season one left off.
Click here for more information on how to get involved.
- Voters file petition to remove Sen. Lucas from office over destructive protest at Portsmouth Confederate monument
- Tokyo Olympics within reach for Ann Arbor teen who smashed HS record
- Olympic Track and Field trials taking place at the new Hayward Field in Oregon
- Border agents continue finding groups of migrants risking their lives inside grain hopper railcars
- African American cemetery in Portsmouth recognized on Virginia’s list of most endangered historic places