CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – A call was put out on Thursday for paid extras to appear in season two of Netflix’s ‘Outer Banks.’
The series begins filming season two in Charleston, South Carolina, on August 31.
According to the casting director, the greatest need will be for teens and young adults, however “there will be plenty of opportunities for all ages to work on the production throughout the duration of filming.”
Extras will be paid $80 per eight-hour workday, and time and a half for every additional hour.
Outer Banks is “an action-adventure mystery teen drama following four best friends.” Season two is expected to pick up where season one left off.
Click here for more information on how to get involved.
- Mistrial declared in actor Danny Masterson’s rape trial
- VSP investigating UVA shooter’s failed gun purchase in 2021
- Democrats face busy lame duck session ahead of split party control
- Rep. Hakeem Jeffries selected as new House Democrat lead for next Congress
- Colleagues show support in court for two city workers killed in 2021 high-speed chase in Chesapeake