YADKIN COUNTY, N.C. — Take a unique trip in the Piedmont where you can drink wine while watching one of the largest llama herds in the Southeast.
Divine Llama Vineyards is in East Bend in Yadkin County.
90 llamas live there and guests are welcome to visit with them while sipping a glass on wine made from grapes grown on the vines nearby.
Shannon Smith gives us a look.
More Destination Vacation Ideas
- Discover the truly unique taste of a local tradition along the Surry County Sonker Trail
- Destination Vacation: Sink your teeth into Lexington’s rich history of barbecue
- See wildlife like never before on the Greensboro Science Center’s Skywild adventure course
- Destination Vacation: Peaks of Otter, VA
- Destination Vacation: Take a trip down memory lane at one of Myrtle Beach’s biggest attractions