HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Riverside will be holding a free vaccine clinic for children ages 5 through 11 on Saturday.
The drive-thru clinic will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Riverside Medical Office Building, 850 Enterprise Parkway in Hampton.
Click here for more information on the Saturday clinic.
In addition, starting on Monday, some Riverside primary care practices will also offer the vaccine to children ages 5 to 11.
- Riverside Williamsburg Family Medicine
- Riverside Fishing Bay Family Practice
- Riverside Patriot Primary Care
- Riverside Brentwood Medical Center
People scheduling vaccine appointments do not need to be Riverside patients.
To schedule an appointment for a child to receive the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Existing Riverside patients can schedule through their Riverside MyChart account
- Call 757-534-5050 to schedule