HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — The first round of COVID-19 vaccines arrived at Joint Base Langley-Eustis Wednesday.
First responders, mission-essential personnel, deploying forces, and individuals with serious illnesses will be among the first to receive the vaccine.
“Vaccinations will continue over the next few months, using a phased approach. Stay tuned for more information about the vaccine and distribution, as it becomes available,” the base posted to social media.
For more information about the roll-out of vaccinations across the Department of Defense, click here.
- VB establishes Citizens Review Panel Task Force to study investigative, disciplinary powers over police
- Norfolk man convicted of visa fraud, witness tampering
- Family identifies 16-year-old girl killed in Ohio police shooting
- 10 On Your Side: Serious plumbing issues at Smitty’s Mobile Home Park cause flooded yards, health concerns
- Biden administration releases 22,000 additional H-2B visas