PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Panera Bread donated pastries and bread products to St. John’s Episcopal Church in Portsmouth on Saturday.
Portsmouth Mayor John Rowe took to Facebook to express his gratitude and to let the community know the church will have a table set up outside with the donations for those in need.
The church is located at the corner of corner of Washington Street and London Street across from Worthington Square.
- US consumer spending sinks by record 13.6% in face of virus
- Video shows protester being struck by SUV after falling from hood near Colorado Capitol
- Blog: 2 More Rainy Days Before Nice Weather Returns.
- South Carolina school apologizes for ‘inappropriate’ assignment on slavery
- WHO using ‘Despicable Me’ ‘minions’ in COVID-19 public service announcement