NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – On Wednesday at 8:57 a.m., Baby Boy London came into the world, and became the 2020th baby to be born at Riverside Regional Medical Center in the year 2020.
London weighed seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches long, according to the Riverside Medical Center.
The staff at the Riverside Medical Center said, “he and Mom are doing beautifully,” in a press release.
The photos were provided by the Riverside Public Relations team.
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases