TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – Wyatt Wilkes scored 19 points and No. 5 Florida State held off Notre Dame 85-84 for its 10th straight victory.
Wilkes drilled 5 of 6 from 3-point range and the Seminoles made 12 of 18 from beyond the arc.
Florida State missed its last nine shots from the floor and Notre Dame nearly took advantage.
The Fighting Irish had a few chances in the final moments, including Rex Pflueger’s desperation 3-pointer that fell short at the buzzer.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Deerfield Correctional Center reports 15th inmate death from COVID-19
- Virginia Museum of History and Culture to begin its renovation and expansion in October
- ‘Biden for President Virginia’ to host LGBTQ+ virtual early voting event
- Gunshot wound victim walks into Norfolk hospital
- NASA set to launch a rocket from Eastern Shore this week