TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – M.J. Walker and Patrick Williams each scored 14 points as No. 8 Florida State beat Miami 99-81 for a season sweep.
Devin Vassell had 13 points and Wyatt Wilkes scored 11 for the Seminoles.
They outrebounded Miami 46-24 and made 16 of 17 free-throw attempts.
Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton made an effort to rest two starting guards, Trent Forrest and Vassell, with a top-10 showdown at Duke coming up Monday.
Isaiah Wong had a career-high 23 points on 8 of 12 shooting for Miami. Florida State won 83-79 in overtime at Miami on Jan. 18.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- JetBlue suspends change and cancellation fees because of coronavirus
- Hyde County Schools to receive $4.9M for Hurricane Dorian recovery efforts
- ODU women roll past FAU 60-49
- SITW organizers host forum to give more info on festival plans
- Franklin man pleads guilty to traveling to UK to engage in sex acts with 14-year-old