BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Devin Vassell tied an ACC record by going 7 of 7 from 3-point range and helping fifth-ranked Florida State beat Virginia Tech 74-63.
The Seminoles rebounded from a loss at Virginia this week that snapped a 10-game winning streak.
Tyrece Radford scored 18 for Virginia Tech, which lost its third straight game Saturday.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Proposed $349.3M budget for Norfolk schools includes increase in staff pay, security and safety improvements
- Oklahoma student sues university after suffering bat tick bites in dorm
- Growing restless: Border migrant camp just south of California now up to 1,000
- New video shows more strange lights around Las Vegas
- Chase for the Championship | It’s almost ACC Tournament time!