LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jordan Nwora had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 11 Louisville moved into first place in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 68-52 victory over Virginia Tech.
The Cardinals rebounded from last week’s loss at No. 6 Florida State and took a half-game lead over the Seminoles, who swept the season series and hold the tiebreaker with two games to play.
Louisville has one game remaining, at third-place Virginia on Saturday.
Jalen Cone scored 15 points off the bench and Nahiem Alleyne had 12 for Virginia Tech, which lost its fourth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
- Despite ownership questions, Portsmouth councilman proposes moving forward with Confederate monument relocation
- Crewe, VA mayor withdraws request to take Richmond’s Confederate monuments
- ‘These officers were out protecting’: More than $33,000 raised for RPD cops injured in shootout
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation announces new COVID-19 operations update
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19