BOSTON (AP) – Moses Wright scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Georgia Tech to a 71-52 victory over Boston College on Saturday night.
James Banks III and Jordan Usher each added 13 points for Georgia Tech, which had lost three of its last five games.
CJ Felder led the Eagles with 13 points. BC shot just 30% (17 of 57).
Steffon Mitchell scored 10 with 11 boards.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Va. flags to be half-staff Friday in memory of late Bernard Cohen, lawyer in Loving v. Virginia case
- Possible unexploded ordnance found at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, safety perimeter is up
- Crews working to repair broken water main in Norfolk
- Northam unveils coastal resilience blueprint to deal with effects of climate change
- Netflix is looking for the next star in STEM on the campus of Norfolk State