The storm will likely be here on Tuesday. Here’s the latest on the timing and impacts we may see in our area.
There will also be another update live stream at 9 p.m. tonight. Tune in for the latest on WAVY.com The link will be on the home page.
Meteorologist Jeff Edmondson
More Weather Coverage
- Skanska: 22 barges washed ashore during Sally, 12 onto private property in Pensacola
- Tracking the Tropics: Atlantic basin a little quieter heading into late September
- High tide wipes out dune rebuilding progress on NC12
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship submerged for decades
- Tracking the Tropics: Beta brings heavy rain, flash floods to Texas