Did you enjoy the brief glimpse of summer weather the past 2 days? I know I certainly did! Well, after a cold front moved through last night, the weekend and week ahead will be on the cooler side.
The good news is, we'll be dry over the next couple of days. Plenty of sunshine, so whether you're running in the Shamrock Marathon or just hanging around outside you don't have to worry about rain!
High temperatures this week will either be below average or right around average for this time of the year. So it certainly won't be as warm as last week but it won't be too cold either. Low temperatures Tuesday night into Wednesday morning could be right around the freezing mark so the threat for frost is still there.
But we aren't looking at the chance for widespread rain until Thursday, so you can keep the umbrella at home! Have a great weekend.
Meteorologist Casey Lehecka
- More than 100 dead cats found in freezer during raid of Virginia Beach home
- Tonya Chapman resigns as Portsmouth police chief
- Va. Beach schools employee accused of exploitation of minor
- Supreme Court agrees to hear deadly DC sniper shootings case
- Canstruction creations on display at MacArthur Center
- Gunman kills 3 on Dutch tram, mayor says terror likely
- Man accused of sideswiping wife's car, firing shots in Newport News
Virginia Beach Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Newport News Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.