PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk Naval Shipyard officials have published a warning against a “malicious website” posing as a global map tracking cases of the novel coronavirus.
The fake site infects users with AZORult Trojan — a program that can steal sensitive data and information. The computer virus can be transmitted through online advertisements, email attachments, and social media.
- VIDEO: #HAWAIISTRONG Hotels illuminate with hope and aloha throughout Waikiki
- Moyock community continues Easter tradition with a twist
- Newport News Police arrest man for indecent liberties with a juvenile
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- When will I get my stimulus check? Payments expected to start next week