PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk Naval Shipyard officials have published a warning against a “malicious website” posing as a global map tracking cases of the novel coronavirus.
The fake site infects users with AZORult Trojan — a program that can steal sensitive data and information. The computer virus can be transmitted through online advertisements, email attachments, and social media.
- Lottery system to decide if some students continue virtual learning at Old Donation School in VB
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Nigerian state says rapists will face surgical castration
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?