NEW YORK CITY (NEWS10) – Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, is offering a broad variety of free resources to help children and families during the coronavirus pandemic. On Tuesday they announced their Caring for Each Other initiative.
This brand new content will feature Sesame Street Muppets sharing messages of love and kindness, playful learning activities, and virtual playdates and is launching soon.
The initiative features resources designed to help parents provide comfort and manage anxiety, as well as help with creating routines, fostering playful learning at home, and staying physically and mentally healthy.
SesameStreet.org/caring will be regularly updated to meet the needs of families as the situation evolves.
Sesame Workshop is also creating brand new content on topics like handwashing, how to cough or sneeze properly, and how taking good care of yourself means taking good care of others, which will be available in the U.S. and globally in a wide range of languages and released in the coming weeks.
- 2020 baby names list: Karen and Alexa drop big, Sophia and Liam still hold top spots
- 25-year-old COVID-19 survivor from NC walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- Taco Bell giving out free tacos again after Betts stolen base in World Series
- Supreme Court nominee Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Tax records show Trump has bank account in China, tried to land projects there, NYT reports