EXMORE, Va. (WAVY) — The Exmore Police Department needs your help with finding counterfeit $20 bills to take out of circulation.
The bills will have, ” For Motion Picture Purposes” printed on both the front and the back of the bills. The Exmore Police have tested them to see if they would pass the marker test; they did not. So make sure to check your money to see that it is genuine.
If you have any information about the counterfeit money, make sure to get in contact with The Northampton County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 757-678-0458.
More 10 On Your Side News:
- Shooting in Walmart parking lot leaves 2 with injuries, police say
- Argument leads to shooting leaving 2 with injuries, police say
- Police investigating crash on London Boulevard in Portsmouth
- Man dies in shooting on Cherokee Road in Portsmouth
- Chesapeake Police investigating shooting incident possibly involving ‘gold vehicle’